Foundations of Emotional Resilience, Elkira Court Motel, Tuesday, 18. August 2020
About this Event
This training helps individuals identify stressors, build emotional resilience and provides participants with unique evidence-based tools and strategies to
manage and reduce stress.
The Time Tamer works to support individuals to bring about sustained integration of the mental, emotional, physical and energetic factors that are the determinants of building resilience.
At the conclusion of this training, participants will...
• Have a practical foundational Emotional Resilience Toolkit
• Have a better understanding of their own stress triggers
• Build better relationships with their colleagues, friends & loved ones
• Have tools to engage positive psychology
• Be happier and more productive
• Learn how to remain calm in previously stressful situations
• Differentiate between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress
• Complete each day with greater energy and focus
• Be more resilient to life’s challenges.