Growing Companies Connect Event - Friday 16th October, Foundational Business Centre, Thursday, 15. October 2020
About this Event
Growing Companies Connect Event
The Foundational Business Centre, in partnership with ANZ Commercial Banking - Norwest invites you our Growing Companies Connect Event as part of NSW Small Business Month.
The event is open to small businesses who provide services to larger growing companies, as well as growing companies and SME business owners and management teams.
Our Growing Company Connect Events occur twice a year, and feature panelists and discussion on a range of industry sectors, giving our attendees broad insights and perspectives to help them grow their business.
As part of this event we will have a panel discussion lead by our event MC Kerrie Sheaves. Our guest panelists for the October 2020 GCC will be:
- Tim Spencer - Executive General Manager, Mulpha Developments
- Karen Lebsanft - CEO and Founder, Kurrajong Kitchen GroupOur panel discussion topic will be:
Innovating to Improve Resilience Through Strategic Partnering: How growing companies look for, procure and work with niche service providers and products.
How you can use your online and offline networks to develop collaborative income and go to market strategies.
Our panelists will share:
• What types of services growing companies and larger businesses are looking for, that supplement their own internal resources as they grow?
• How do they choose services and products? Social Media, Offline networks?
• What growing companies and larger businesses expect from smaller niche services and product providers?
There will time for Q&A after the discussion.
Why should you be there? - It's our mission to help small businesses grow and this event is designed to:
1. Connect service providers together who could create mutually beneficial referral relationships.
2. Educate you on how to work effectively with larger businesses and win those opportunities.
3. Share success stories of working relationships between small services providers and bigger businesses.
4. Connect growing companies with high quality small and niche service providers from a spectrum of industries.
About our Guest Panel:
Tim Spencer - Executive General Manager - Mulpha Developments
Tim leads the Mulpha Development teams that have been delivering projects for over 25 years in Australasia.
With its skill base in world leading, master planned communities such as Norwest Business Park, Sanctuary Cove Resort and Leisure Farm Resort, Mulpha Development’s expertise in commercial, residential, retail, recreational and infrastructure developments is exemplary.
Tim’s 20 years of property experience was founded in tier 1 construction and development delivery, extending into visionary urban planning.
Karen Lebsanft - CEO of Kurrajong Kitchen Group
CEO and founding Director of The Kurrajong Kitchen Group, a family owned Australian food manufacturer, based in the Hawkesbury, New South Wales, Australia.Kurrajong Kitchen has been baking Lavosh flatbread for home entertainers and chefs across Australia since 1993, beginning in a restaurant in Kurrajong. From a team of 2, and thirty packets per week, to a team of 30 and over 750,000 pieces per day, they still proudly deliver the home baked characteristics as if they’d baked in their restaurant over two decades ago. Karen has honoured as the recipient of many national business awards and most recently announced Global. - Gold Stevie Award recipient for Lifetime Achievement.Thanks to our Event Sponsor:
ANZ Commercial Banking
As Canstar’s 2019 Bank of the Year – Small Business Award Winner, ANZ continues to look for ways to support small businesses and their communities. ANZ Commercial Banking – Norwest is proud to support the Growing Companies Connect Event.
RSVP Today Health Reminder
FBC regards the safety of our event guests as paramount. With that in mind, this event will comply with NSW Health social distancing restrictions, to reduce the risk of community transmission of coronavirus within the guidelines from the Aust. Dept of Health .
Thank you for your consideration of others.The Foundational Growing Companies Program is Supported By:
Marillion Financial Services
Marillion Financial Service are complete finance broking service providers covering Secured and Unsecured Business Finance, Asset Finance, Commercial & Mortgage Lending.