Tax Help: Rouse Hill - 25th October 2.00-2.30pm, Vinegar Hill Memorial Library, Friday, 25. October 2019

You are eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you did not: - work as a contractor, for example a contract cleaner or taxi driver - run a business, including as a sole trader - have partnership or trust matters - sell shares or an investment property - own a rental property - have capital gains tax (CGT) - receive royalties - receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund - receive foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity. If our volunteers work out that you don’t need to lodge a tax return, they can help you complete a non-lodgment advice. Book an appointment If you’re eligible for Tax Help, you will need a myGov account linked to the ATO. If necessary, our volunteers can help you create your myGov account and link to the ATO.
Remember to bring these to your appointment: - your myGov user ID and password - your mobile phone to receive your myGov access code - your bank account details (BSB and account number) - your tax file number - an original or amended notice of assessment from any one of the last five years income statements from all sources - all your receipts for gifts, donations and work-related expenses - details of any child support payments made - details of any losses on investments in shares and rental properties (net investment losses) details of your spouse's (married or de-facto) taxable income or a reasonable estimate if you had a spouse at any time during the financial year.
Bookings essential online.
If you can’t attend your appointment please phone to cancel your ticket with at least 48 hours notice. 

Friday, 25. October 2019, Vinegar Hill Memorial Library, Tax Help: Rouse Hill - 25th October 2.00-2.30pm

Find more interesting events
Get event recommendations based on your Facebook taste. Get it now!Show me the suitable events for meNot now